Sculptress supports telomeres and their anti-aging action to bring back the beauty and youthful appearance of your skin.
Sculptress is redefining anti-aging and is the first-ever facial mask of its kind.
Formulated to support telomeres, the body’s aging off switch, Sculptress richly hydrates, nourishes and soothes for beautiful-looking skin. As this “miracle mask” goes to work purifying the skin, pulling out impurities and detoxing, it is doing something other facial masks don’t do: Sculptress is signaling telomere action so wrinkles, lines and pores appear visibly reduced—and your skin appears years younger.
Dr. Sears’ new “miracle mask” contains 20 of nature’s most powerful age-defying ingredients including cat’s claw, a 2,000 year old healing herb from the Peruvian Rainforest. Harvard University discovered that the extract from cat’s claw has the power to support the body’s telomeres—the strands at the end of our DNA help determine how the body ages.
When telomeres are supported it shows in our skin: wrinkles and lines appear smoother and finer. Sagging skin appears firmer and tighter. Dry skin is hydrated and moisturized. Even skin tone appears to get a beautiful boost.
In addition to cat’s claw, Sculptress also contains a proprietary combination of oils, fruit enzymes, herbs and extracts makes your complexion look and feel luxurious—like you just stepped out of a spa.
Here are a few of the extraordinary natural ingredients in Sculptress:
- Coconut oil with caprylic acid: Lowers the PH of the skin to help reduce the surface tension so the skin can absorb nutrients more effectively. One study showed its use increased firmness by 35% and skin tone by 45% in just one month. Coconut oil also pulls toxins from the skin as it softens and nourishes.
- Almond oil: Great for smoothing and revitalizing the skin, a study in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology also reported that topical almond oil is capable of helping protect the skin to slow down father time.
- Avocado oil: Rich in vitamin E, avocado oil also contains sterolins which support soft skin. Avocado oil can help deliver the ingredients in Sculptress where they work best.
- Papain: A fruit enzyme extracted from the papaya, papain is a terrific natural exfoliater. The fruits acids help loosen dead, dry skin so you get glowing skin again.
- Kaolin clay: Helps to clear your pores of problematic dirt, oil, and pollutants.
- Alpha hydroxy acids: Help smooth lines and surface wrinkles for the appearance of smoother, firmer skin. A study of 52 volunteers using an AHA skin care regimen for 21 days showed a 32.5% improvement in the appearance of wrinkles and 42.9% improvement in the feel of the skin.
- Prickly pear: Contains a high amount of vitamin E and is ideal for tightening skin and helping support a decrease in the look of wrinkles and under-eye circles.
- Bromelain: The popular enzyme found in pineapple, bromelain naturally exfoliates for fresher, brighter-looking skin.
Smooth on this creamy mask and you’ll feel it go to work firming and lifting as it cleanses and exfoliates. Sculptress also helps brighten and tighten the skin, further minimizing the appearance of aging. Even after you wash off this telomere targeting mask you can go to bed and know that it is still working! You just cannot get this kind of anti-aging action with a regular facial mask.
Look what Sculptress could do for you:
- On the skin’s surface wrinkles, lines and unsightly spots appear to fade away as if replaced by the skin of a much younger woman…
- Your complexion appears even-toned and soothed—so you can feel great without makeup…
- Deep lines around the eyes and mouth seem to plump up and skin feels smoother…
- Rough skin with dry patches now feels softer and richly hydrated…
- Your cheeks are tighter as if they’ve been “lifted”…
- Your skin will feel tighter and firmer and look smoother, younger and springier.
Even if just yesterday you were cringing at those age reminders in the mirror, once you use the Sculptress Rejuvenating Facial Mask the appearance of your skin will take on a new life—you’ll notice lifting and plump, visibly erasing those imperfections created by time.
Why use a regular facial mask when you can use a 15-minute “telomere targeting” anti-aging mask for beautiful, youthful-looking skin just once or twice a week?
Try Sculptress RISK-FREE!