I was chatting with Cindy, my client services manager, the other day. She mentioned that a few of you had called her to ask about solutions for thinning hair.
She was surprised when I told her I have a new solution that I’ve used with my patients. I’ve seen their hair look fuller, more luscious, and silkier than ever before.
Of course, losing your hair isn’t life threatening. But that doesn’t mean it’s not important.
My female patients tell me they feel younger and more beautiful when their hair is thick, silky, and full. One of my patients told me, “Before Infuse, I just couldn’t get over my thinning hair. It seemed that my hair was going down the drain every morning in the shower. Now my hair has more body than ever, and it’s no longer going down the drain.”
It doesn’t matter if you’re a man or a woman, thinning hair can be a devastating problem.
The formula I use in my practice, Infuse, contains vitamins and nutrients that reduce thinning hair:
- Fenugreek – Chinese traditional medicine has used Fenugreek for more than 2000 years. Fenugreek can stimulate your blood circulation and promote the appearance of a full, luscious head of hair.
- Panax Ginseng Root – Increases scalp stimulation, enhancing hair depth and thickness
- Articum Majus Root – Helps block DHT
- Arginine, acetyl tyrosine, citrulline, and ornithine HCL – These amino acids are the building block of hair structure
- Biotin, Niacinimide – B-vitamins that help block the conversion of testosterone to DHT and regulate cellular nutrition
- Zinc Gluconate – Teams with the B-vitamins to block DHT
- Panthenol and Hydrolized Soy Protein – Proteins to shine, thicken and moisturize hair
Studies of Infuse show that it:
- Reduces the appearance of hair loss
- Gives you thicker, stronger, silkier, shinier hair
- Helps diminish scalp irritation
Now, this formula may not work for everybody. There could be other underlying reasons for your hair loss. But I’ve had a lot of success with it. You can see if it works for you.
To Your Good Health,
Al Sears, MD